TMA TERMINAL ANTWERP LOGISTICS ARCHITECT
From the heart of the port, TMA Terminal Antwerp supports its customers with its international logistics network.
Right in the middle of the port of Antwerp our team is always ready to serve its customers. We have extensive experience with all modalities that connect Antwerp to the rest of the world and we support our customers with efficient custom-made solutions for their logistics chain.
In addition to an expedition team, TMA also has its own steel sawmill in Antwerp. With a state-of-the-art saw table and plasma cutter, we can process steel sheets in all shapes and sizes.
• International expedition using all modalities;
• Customer-specific and state-of-the-art ICT solutions;
• Own transport throughout Europe;
• Good quay facilities for receiving ocean-going vessels;
• Covered storage of steel, bulk and breakbulk;
• Handling of customs formalities;
• Own steel cutting facility (plasma and band saw);
• In-house knowledge of various cargo flows;
• Fixed inland shipping connections to the container terminals in Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
THIS LOCATION IN FIGURES
CONTAINER SHIPMENTS PER YEAR
CONVENTIONAL SHIPMENTS PER YEAR
BREAKBULK TONNAGE PER YEAR
TRUCK TRANSPORTS PER WEEK