TRANSHIPMENT OF SEA-GOING VESSELS IN IJMOND
At distriport IJmond, TMA Terminal Velsen is the transshipment terminal for various cargo flows. Whether it is project cargo, containers or potatoes. The terminal is located directly behind the sea lock and offers a fast turn-around time for customers. With 12 hectares of land, a quay of 400 meters with a draft of 9.5 meters, TMA Terminal Velsen is perfectly equipped to receive seagoing vessels.
TMA offers at this terminal in Velsen-Noord a covered warehouse of 25,000 m2 for the storage of various goods. The quay has been completely renovated in recent years. Sea-going vessels can now pick up and deliver cargo for example for the offshore wind parks. Inland vessels can moor here to unload cellulose for Crown Van Gelder’s paper factory, for instance.
TMA Terminal Velsen offers the following services:
• Covered storage of goods;
• Good quay facilities for receiving ocean-going vessels;
• Fixed barge connections to the container terminals in Rotterdam and Antwerp;
• Intermodal connections (road, water and rail) to the European hinterland;
• Customs formalities such as customs clearance.
For current opening hours please contact the above phone number.
TMA TERMINAL VELSEN