- The website www.tmalogistics.nl is managed by TMA Logistics B.V. The contact details can be found on the mentioned website.
2. VISITOR DETAILS
- A. Some data resulting from one or more visits to www.tmalogistics.nl will be permanently stored, but anonymously. The data will therefore never be traceable to a person or organization.
- B. TMA Logistics B.V. takes care of a good security of the stored data.
- A. TMA Logistics BV uses functional cookies to optimize the functionality of certain pages of the website. Cookies are small text files that are placed on the computer of the visitor by a page of the website. In such a cookie information is stored such as certain preferences of the visitor. This enables TMA Logistics BV to serve the visitor even better at a next visit, for example, by the domain names the visitor has checked and saved. Or the contents of the shopping cart. You do not have to fill in the same information over and over again. This makes the site much more user friendly.
- B. The visitor can determine how to deal with cookies. He or she can set his browser to allow, not allow or partially allow the use of functional cookies. In the latter case, you can set which websites may place functional cookies. In all other websites it is then prohibited. This possibility is offered by the most widely used modern browsers.
- C. Cookies can always be removed from a computer, again through the browser.
- D. TMA Logistics BV also uses marketing cookies to make communications from TMA Logistics BV both on its own site and on its partner sites more personal and better tailored to the needs of the individual customer.
- E. TMA Logistics BV uses Analytics cookies with which not the surfing behavior of individuals but of large numbers of visitors – anonymously – are processed into graphs and patterns that help us to improve and optimize our websites.
5.1. DATA PROVIDED BY THE CUSTOMER
TMA Logistics BV may use the data provided by the client for the following purposes:
- A. Order processing.
- B. Sending one or more emails related to the ordered item, such as, but not limited to, an email that includes login information.
- C. The (incidental) bringing to the attention of the client of a product, tip, skill etcetera, of which TMA Logistics BV thinks that it can contribute to a more successful website for the client.
5.2. PROVIDING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Data provided by the client to TMA Logistics BV will never be passed on to third parties. However, there are two exceptions to this rule:
- A. When a court order has been issued to provide data.
- B. When registering a domain name, certain information must be transmitted to the appropriate registering entity. Examples of such a registering authority include (but are not limited to): SIDN (for .nl domain names), RealTimeRegistrer ( RTR ), EURid (for .eu domain names) and DNS.be (for .be domain names).
- The data provided by the client to TMA Logistics BV will be stored in a secure environment.
5.4. ADJUSTMENT OF CUSTOMER DATA
- The Client shall have the opportunity to change the information provided at any time. In such a case, TMA Logistics BV may ask the Client to communicate the change in a manner prescribed by TMA Logistics BV, and in some cases, identification may be required.