TMA TERMINAL AMSTERDAM MULTIPURPOSE HUB
In the heart of the port of Amsterdam lies this multipurpose transshipment terminal. This is a classic multipurpose terminal. Besides containers, project cargo, breakbulk and RoRo, it also tranships various steel products. The site of no less than 55 hectares, is clearly laid out for the various cargo streams. We offer open air and covered storage of goods. Based on your requirements, we offer tailor-made solutions.
TMA Terminal Amsterdam has access to barge, rail and truck facilities. From the terminal in Amsterdam, 25 barges depart weekly to the container terminals in Rotterdam. With this, TMA offers its customers a predictable supply chain for import and export containers. In addition, barges also depart for the terminals in Antwerp on a weekly basis. In cooperation with partners, TMA offers a growing intermodal hinterland network.
Project cargo and construction hub
Among other things, our terminal has been used as a construction hub for the construction of the new sea lock in IJmuiden, enabling all construction materials, cranes and machinery to be transported to the construction site by water. In addition, the terminal is also a fixed location for the transshipment of large wind turbine projects. Both location and available space are crucial for these projects.
TMA TERMINAL AMSTERDAM OFFERS:
• Outdoor and covered storage of various goods;
• Good quay facilities for receiving ocean-going vessels;
• Shortsea services to UK, Baltics and Nordics;
• Fixed barge connections to the container terminals in Rotterdam and Antwerp;
• Intermodal connections (road, water and rail) to the European hinterland;
• Customs formalities such as customs clearance.